SolaPlumb has been specialising in the sale, installation, maintenance and repair of all things solar on the Queensland Gold Coast, NSW Northern Rivers, and surrounding areas for more than 20 years.
Our friendly, professional team will answer all your questions in detail and ensure you understand the installation process, how to operate your solar power system, and any ongoing maintenance requirements.
Step 1 – Site inspection and choosing your system
What size of solar power system do you need?
This depends on the number of people in your household, the amount of electricity used daily and the time of day that you generally use power. Other criteria such as the orientation of your house, shadows, overhanging trees, accessibility and aesthetics also play a part. Price, quality and warranty are, of course, also important considerations.
SolaPlumb will inspect your site, assess your home and work with you to determine your unique needs based on the above criteria and your own personal preferences. We will provide you with a free, no obligation quote for the correct size solar power system for your household needs now and into the future.
Our solar power systems enjoy an enviable reputation for reliability, excellent performance and strong warranties.
The team at SolaPlumb will find you the most cost-effective and energy-efficient solution, at extremely competitive rates. We accept payment methods including cash, cheque, credit card*, electronic funds transfer and can also arrange finance*.
Step 2 – Product installation
- After you accept the quote and pay a 10% deposit, we will contact you to arrange a convenient time for installation.
- SolaPlumb has a crane truck to streamline the installation process. A work complies with Australian and local standards.
- Our team will ensure you understand fully how your system will be installed, and how to use it to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Our installation technicians are friendly and efficient and aim to minimise disruption to your daily routine. We will always leave your home clean and tidy, removing all rubbish from site.
Step 3 – Maintenance and ongoing support
- Although the operation of your new solar power system will be simple and fuss-free, SolaPlumb does recommend regular maintenance of your system to ensure it is always operating to peak efficiency – saving the environment and saving you money.
- SolaPlumb will be there to give you ongoing support when you need us. Call our friendly team to schedule a regular service, or raise any queries you may have.
* Terms and conditions apply