SolaPlumb has been specialising in the sale, installation, maintenance and repair of electric hot water systems on the Queensland Gold Coast, NSW Northern Rivers, and surrounding areas for more than 20 years.
Our friendly, professional team will answer all your questions in detail and ensure you understand the installation process, how to operate your hot water service, and any ongoing maintenance requirements in relation to your hot water system.
Step 1 – Site inspection and choosing your system
What size system do you need?
This depends on the number of people in your household, the amount of water used daily, and the time of day that you use hot water. Price and product quality are, of course, also important considerations.
What type of electric hot water system is best for your household?
SolaPlumb recommends electric hot water tanks made of mild steel with ceramic linings. We have found these to be the most efficient and long-lasting in our local conditions. Our electric hot water systems offer reliability and excellent performance and come with warranties.
SolaPlumb will inspect your site, assess your home and work with you to determine your unique needs. We will provide you with a free, no obligation quote on the correct size unit for your household needs and help you choose your perfect hot water solution.
The team at SolaPlumb will find you the most cost-effective and cost-efficient solution, at extremely competitive rates. We accept payment methods including cash, cheque, credit card*, electronic funds transfer and can also arrange finance*.
Step 2 – Product installation
- After you accept the quote and pay a 10% deposit, we will contact you to arrange a convenient time for installation.
- Our team will ensure you understand fully how your system will be installed, and how to use it to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Our installation technicians are friendly and efficient and aim to minimise disruption to your daily routine. We will always leave your home clean and tidy, removing all rubbish from site.
Step 3 – Maintenance and ongoing support
- Although the operation of your new electric hot water system will be simple and fuss-free, SolaPlumb does recommend regular maintenance of your system to ensure it is always operating at peak efficiency.
- SolaPlumb will be there to give you ongoing support when you need us. Call our friendly team to schedule a regular (5 year) service, or raise any queries you may have.
* Terms and conditions apply